We are excited to announce a new update for our Super Web Share plugin! This update includes a significant increase in speed performance by adding defer to the JS, making sharing your web content faster and more efficient than ever before. Thank you for using our sharing plugin, and please continue to provide feedback and suggestions for future improvements.
- Fixes the accessibility issues
- Minified the CSS and JS files for performance
- Added ‘defer’ for page performance improvements
- Option to change the Fallback popup’s title
- Option to disable native share on desktop
- Option to change the color of text and icon for the fallback
- Option to change the color of text and icon for the share buttons
- WhatsApp now adds the page title when sharing.
- Changed the position of the settings for “Floating position from the button”
- Improved the auto-selection rules of the title from the description when sharing
- Minor CSS optimizations